Re: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination
by robinson

Building on the ideas expressed by Prof. Eduard Prugovecki, I would like to add
that the analysis  of PNAC main document (2000) and the Statement of
Principles (1997), plus an article by Thomas Donnelly (main author of the
PNAC 2000 report) that will appear next week in the American Enterprise
Institute, appears as dramatically necessary because they are a sequence of
texts reflecting the American neoconservative point of view which is now well
entrenched in the Pentagon. This week, The Economist (London), publish an
article ("The Shadow Men") describing the following

"...The second generation forms a clique intellectually and socially, but not
politically. Most come from similar backgrounds, whether professors (like Mr
Wolfowitz and Steve Cambone, also at the Pentagon) or lawyers (like Doug
Feith, the Pentagon's number three, Scooter Libby, Mr Cheney's chief of staff,
and the State Department's John Bolton). They join the same think-tanks, such
as the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) where Richard Perle, perhaps their
most flamboyant spokesman, is a fellow. They write for and read the same
magazine, the Weekly Standard, edited by Bill Kristol, son of one of the neo-
cons' founders. They co-author the same studies (five of the 27 authors of
“Rebuilding America's Defences”, a highly influential report published in 2000,
are in the administration). They are, in short, Washington talkers and
intellectuals."
Then, if we are going to do something to fight against the domination of the
whole world by US imperialism, I think we could analise all the mentioned
texts(all the texts are available at www.rrojasdatabank.org/dev0015.htm).
Just as a crazy idea: what about creating a counter project, something like
"Project for the First People's Century"? I visualize this counter project
having a
website where to gather papers and articles analysing and exploring ways of
gathering public opinion to block the US imperialist project. I could offer to
host
that project in RRojas Databank website. Another piece of "thinking aloud":
the US imperialist dream of the American ruling elites in the 21st century have
been the nightmare of the people in Latin America during the 20th century (I am
Chilean, by the way)...
Dr. Robinson Rojas (University of London, London South Bank University)
Co-director RRojas Databank (www.rrojasdatabank.org) and
Puro Chile. The Memory of the People (www.purochile.org)