Re: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination
by John Leonard

At 12:15 29.4.03 -0500, Devlen, Balkan wrote:
I do believe that who wrote someting is much more important that what has been been written in it.
this is getting very close to the ad hominem fallacy.
especially in a subjective area like politics, where
nobody seems to be right or wrong all the time -

plus, the conformist mainstream self-censorship we are under,
means oftentimes one has to ignore who wrote a thing
and concentrate on each idea on its own merits

For Harun Yahya's writings in English -
he has 26 articles at http://www.mediamonitors.net/harunyahya1.html to http://www.mediamonitors.net/harunyahya26.html