Re: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination
by Devlen, Balkan (UMC-Student)

Dear WSN readers,

I am aware that this forum is not exchanging emails in personal nature but this
time I have to reply to Prof. Prugovecki because he is turning the debate into
a personality issue. On my part this will be my last post on this issue
regardless of whatever emails will be posted by others. I apoligize for this.

I have to say that I am very suprised by Prof. Prugovecki's email that
describes my post as "scurrilous" and took a hostile stance against it. I went
back and read what I have written. Honestly all I could find that could be
described as "scurrilous" is his quotation about my description of Harun
Yahya's article as a piece of crap. I couldnt find anything else and more
importantly I could not find anything "hostile" towards Prof. Prugovecki. All I
did was to reply an email that has some reference to what I have written before
in order to make my point clearer. If Prof. Prugovecki is against what I said
about Harun Yahya I suggest him to make some more search on this guy. Although
it is highly probable that he couldnt find much in English but I'll be happy to
translate some stuff from Turkish to him. A famous late Turkish journalist,
Ugur Mumcu, used to say that one of the biggest epidemics of our age is "
having an opinion before having information". Prof. Prugovecki seems to have no
information about this guy but he can be "enraged" when someone describe his
article as "piece of crap". I do believe that who wrote someting is much more
important that what has been been written in it. I personally wont try to
refute the arguments by Hitler in Mein Kampf because it is waste of time.
Anyway I do not wanna go into more personal debate as Prof. Prugovecki did by
saying "The WSN readers can make up their own minds about Balkan Devlin and the
way he spends his valuable time." but I think I made my point quiet clear ( A
little correction, my surname is Devlen not Devlin). Let me stress again, those
posts especially the one on Harun Yahya is aimed to warn people about his
personality, ideas and actions because free flow of information can easily be
tainted by disinformation. And I do not have any "hostile" reaction from Prof.
Whitaker who originally post the article because I think he understood my
point. Anyway again I am sorry to use WSN list to reply a personal matter.

best regards,

Balkan Devlen