< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: global class analysis

by Institute for Global Futures Research (IGFR)

28 May 1999 23:01 UTC

Gernot,

Could you provide the various economic human rights (as defined in
the Universal Declaration for Human Rights ?)

I think equity is relevant but not sure if it is covered by UDHR - highly
unlikely to be specific anyway (eg a Gini coefficient maximum).

Before we can discuss *goals* of responsible global management, we
need *integrated global management*.  At the moment we have selective
global management, which is, by definition, irresponsible.

Regards,
Geoff Holland