< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: a suggestion

by Paul Jacob

04 April 1999 04:25 UTC

Dear Colleagues,

In the last days peace has gone away of our web list. I have been going on
with the debate but till the moment I have not decided to come in to the
"imbroglio".
With the last mail of the day I decided to.
Please Mr. Louis Proyect, if you want to come in with a good debate, even
influenced by the warmness of the mentioned questions, you are welcome.
Otherwise, if you want to put in this web the bad words and others
low-mindness and indignities that you receive you'd better be away of that.
I guess that none of us is interested in such a foolness.
A good debate in the list is very understandable, although some membres get
angry (and me too!!!!) with the complete lack of sense of the mass senders,
bombing the list with real testaments of the common sense and personnal
thoughts.
By those nonsenses we are obliged to support a bad debate.
Mr. Proyect, if you are really interested in going on with the problems of
the bombings, bad words, and supposed names of the criminals, I guess you
have been choosing the wrong place. You should have been looking for the
police or any other similar judge, or protection institution, in order to
take care of personal needs.
Also, Mr. Proyect you should better waste your time...
I really don't know where you find such a TIME (excuse me all, but again
TIME!!!!) to bomb WSN with those mass-texting!!!!!
That's incredible.
Please, leave WSN in peace!!!!!
And everybody, let's bring the harmonious climate to WSN again!!!!!

Yours Sincerely,

Paul Jacob