< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: a suggestion

by Louis Proyect

03 April 1999 18:48 UTC

>WSN has over the past several months had an extremely low volume of
>contributions. I was wondering when some of the members would actually
>start talking about something, anything. This claim that there have been
>multiple contributions daily makes me wonder if I am not on some special
>WSN where all of the crap Judi Kessler finds so easily deletable is
>automatically being filtered out.
>
>Peace,
>Andy

I suspect that what is troubling Judi and others is discussion of the war.
War hysteria might cause some list members to get very defensive when their
government is being challenged. I just got mail-bombed by a young man named
Ergene Lee, who is the president of the World Political Systems club at
Virginia Tech. He should understand that I make my living programming
computers and know how to track down the IP address of the sender, no
matter how much trouble they take to disguise it. If he harasses me again,
I will contact Virginia Tech and demand administrative action. He also sent
me this:

Hey you fucking son of a bitch,
you're fucking clogging up my mailbox with
motherfucking nonsense.
What the fuck do you know about World Systems?
You pathetic shithead!
I'm sure everybody on the listserv wants to say this
to you, but they're just too nice.
I think you YOU should go and fuck yourself.
You motherfucker!!!!!

Louis Proyect