Re: (Fwd) human rights doc

Tue, 08 Sep 1998 17:12:30 -0500
Judge (bernardo@gte.net)

Mr. Jones;

What's your point. If Nikolai believes that human rights are worth
supporting then he is in his rights to sign and show support. If you
are well fed and sleeping in a warm bed better step outside before
telling anyone how cold it is or how hungry they are. I personally
do not believe that humans are capable of understanding what rights
are but that is my personal opinion and I explicitly say so.

Live and let believe what you will is a good motto.

Regards;
Judge