(Fwd) human rights doc

Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:40:10 +0000
Nikolai S. Rozov (rozov@nsu.ru)

Maybe as a large part of listmembers I don't like mass electronic
actions and hate to be one of millions; I know that there are
various opinions on the essence of Declaration and Amnesty Int.,

but
results of my both philosophical reflexion and comprehension of
historical experience, especially Russian, tell me that human rights
are the very solid value basis, support of which is necessary
(though not sufficient) for any plausible versions of further life of
humanity.

That's why I've sent my confirmation (see below) and moreover now I
dare to violate your sacred right to be save from such mass Internet
addresses.

Nikolai Rozov
rozov@nsu.ru