Re: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination
by robinson

I totally agree with Eduard Prugovecki's points of view here.
Specially about the need to engage on a serious analysis of the
document "Rebuilding America's Defenses. Strategy, Forces and
Resources for a New Century". On the matter of individuals
playing at the stupid game "I read it first than you", we should just
ignore them...I propose reading a short paragraph I wrote to
present "Rebuilding..." in the first page of RRojas Databank
(www.rrojasdatabank.org), and compare notes for a discussion.

Dr. Robinson Rojas