Re: So what!
by wwagar

Dear Khaldoun,

        I did not mean to suggest that the Ayatollah Khomeini, much less
Pat Robertson, are reincarnated feudal overlords and I agree with the
points you make.  Having pre-capitalist yearnings cannot, in our time,
lead to the creation of actual pre-capitalist societies.  See my post to
Till for a fuller discussion of the issues at stake.

        Also, by the way, I was not just inveighing against so-called
fundamentalist religion.  I include most "mainstream" religion as well.

        Warren