Re: So what! - Fundamentalism
by John Leonard

The fundamental purpose of all religions, as well as of secular morality, is an identical one.
Today's so-called fundamentalism is a travesty, a cloak of false advertising adopted by common bigots.
Ignorant of the meaning of their own teachings, these "fundamentalists" fight over superficial symbols and dogmas, straying far from real fundamentals like tolerance and common sense.
Khaldoun and John Till are right about the times, too - the most barbaric century in history was the 20th, and this one has started off even worse. And yes, materialists have broken all the records for baseless bigotry and bloodshed.