Re: Anglo-German competition for Zionist support in WWI
by Buddy Grizzard
23 October 2002 07:12 UTC

I'm sorry... for the sake of clarity I need to clear up an attribution
problem. I wrote:

"Leonard writes that a transfer from a war system to a peace system carries
many dangers and difficulties. But he concludes that contingency plans for a
transfer to a peace system must be fully investigated and prepared for the
above reason: Through ambiguous leadership, a ruling class may lose its
ability to rationalize a desired war... and then peace could start breaking
out all over the place whether we're ready for it or not."

In the first sentence, I meant to say Leonard Lewin, not John Leonard.

Buddy