Re: Anglo-German competition for Zionist support in WWI
by Georges Drouet
23 October 2002 09:02 UTC

One of the most interesting dynamic in Bush new strategies is that United
States are trying to corrupt European unity by creating a gap based in
Muslim-Jew appreciation when in fact both traditions are deeply inserted in
our multicultural society, which is not the case in the US!

So seeing our WSN list fighting around these themes, as well as several
other lists are doing, is a proof that this background's plan is working...

Working to dismantle unity of the only remaining power that could counter
US hegemony!

Shouldn't we follow these discussions from our usual systemic point of
view, looking to future instead of closing our minds on past and making the
game of emperor's clan?

Georges Drouet
Prospective Internationale