No Subject
by Seyed Javad

Greetings,

After the de-colonization of most parts of the so-called Third Worlds, the new emerged states were brought into domicility through the legal mechanisms and institutional forces of treaties called 'International Conventions'.  But there were not many nations 'present' to get into a 'covenant'.  I am wondering, wouldn't be a real revolutionary act by all Thrid World Countries, and here I am thinking of Muslim Countries, to withdraw altogether from all kind of international (i.e. US and UK, Former Colonial Bosses) treaties under the shambolic umberlla of UN?  Becasue then we would see that there is not just democratic consensus which holds these nations together but 'brute force'.  The clear appearance of this brute force-policy might revolutionarize the 'Public' within these imperially build governments.

Kind
Seyed
University of Bristol