Re: some thoughts on globalism/imperialism & class
by SOncu
08 August 2001 20:01 UTC

Charles J. Reid wrote:

>>>CR: "Study how corporations work, and see how essentially feudal they
>>> are. But if you insist on using 'imperialism' today, please define it."
>>>
>> AA: Define "feudalism." How are corporations "essentially feudal"?
>
>CR-- No time for a long disquisition. Research it.

Charles,

I spent about five years in several corporations, including a few large
institutional money managers in the US. I presume, this would count as
studying them.

Here is my hypothesis:

Corporations are not feudal. There are fascist.

Of course, I have no time for a long disquisition either, so I don't prove my
hypothesis. If you want a proof, just research it.

Sabri Oncu