Re: some thoughts on globalism/imperialism & class
by Charles J. Reid
08 August 2001 21:11 UTC

Nice, Sabri. Also, nice try.

Define fascist. Oh. Research it, right? Let me offer a proposition: "A
fascist organization always has a single authoritarian leader." If you
accept this, then all corporations are NOT fascist.

However, all corporations have Boards of Directors, usually representing
major investors, and Executive Staffs, made up of the key corporate
decision makers. The policies and procedure of corporations function in
the same way as "feudal" policies and procedures, with the one major
exception that, in the Middle Ages, the local Duke was Duke for life and
his title usually inherited, which is not always the case for
corporations, hence my introduction of concept of "Corporate
Feudalism," which is different from Medieval Feudalism.

Anything else?

//CJR