RE: More reactionary acts
by Jeffrey L. Beatty

Michael, with all respect, I think Aysen, whom I know rather well, is
concerned primarily with the unnecessarily personal cracks at other
posters, e.g., the following:

>Little did I think all those yrs. ago I was an undergrad reading
>>Wallerstein's MWS vols. that I'd find a list of suppossed
>>Wallersteinians,
>>where one person writes extensively for a crackpot New Age conspiracy
>>theory
>>rag and someone else was in PLP. The internut indeed...

Furthermore, your remark quoting another poster's attack on Aysen as an
"idiot" is uncalled for.

Criticisms of other people's positions are entirely appropriate.  Personal
insults, in my view, are not.

--
Jeffrey L. Beatty
Doctoral Student