< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: The Köhler/Chaves volumes

by Jeffrey L. Beatty

12 December 2000 02:58 UTC

At 10:12 AM 12/11/00 -0500, you wrote:

>>Emilio J. Chaves is a mechanical engineer (from the Universidad de los
>>Andes) and Ms.D. in environmental sciences (University of Louisville, USA).
>>Researcher in alternative economics. Influenced by Miguel de Cervantes, Karl
>>Marx, Miguel de Unamuno, Erich Fromm, Enrique Dussel, Alvaro Cepeda Samudio,
>>liberation theology, amazonic/andean/caribean popular wisdom (mainly
>>Antonio) and world systemic approaches.
>
>A mere piker. I have been influenced by Karl Marx, Charles Bukowski, Rodney
>Dangerfield, Jack Kerouac, Second City TV, my uncle Yankel and Ernie
>Kovacs. Why won't anybody publish me?
>
>Louis Proyect
>Marxism mailing list: http://www.marxmail.org

With all respect, are these _ad hominem_ cracks, of which I believe there
have been two in recent days, necessary on this list?

--
Jeffrey L. Beatty
Doctoral Student

(o) 614/292-2880
(h) 614/688-0567

Email:  Beatty.4@osu.edu
If you fear making anyone mad, then you ultimately probe for the lowest
common denominator of human achievement-- President Jimmy Carter