< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: leftism LITE

by Andrew Wayne Austin

29 November 1999 21:20 UTC

Ed,

The post was offensive in its use of psychological ad hominem. Reducing
contributions to this list as expressions of our animal desires for cheap
eroticism is extremely vulgar. Coupling this post with the post that used
the hyperbole of having a submachine gun pointed at me, all I see from
this individual is crude propaganda technique. We would get a lot further
in our discussions if we would avoid resorting to fallacious strategies.

Sincerely,
Andy Austin