< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

RE: The New Panglossianism and Baby's bathwater (fwd)

by Elson

21 November 1999 20:47 UTC

Regarding the above, I did not write "something like violent behavior
(meaning revolution, i guess) is much worse than
non-violent resistance because it leads to dictatorship."   I wrote nothing
remotely close to this.