< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

RE: The New Panglossianism and Baby's bathwater (fwd)

by md7148

21 November 1999 20:03 UTC

fine, but somewhere in your previous posts you said something like
violent behavior (meaning revolution, i guess) is much worse than
non-violent resistance because it leads to dictatorship. honestly,
i could not make sense of the causality between revolution and
dictatorship or why it is less preferable to the latter strategy
(non-violence). if i interpret you corectly, you meant that WP should
follow a non-violent (reformist)path to fight against capitalism. am i
wrong?

then how are you gonna combine your overall views with "being immoral to
let the capitalist market dictate ourlives"?

merci,

Mine