< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: Doubts and proposals

by Mitchell L Gold C.A.

12 November 1999 15:05 UTC

Re funding of the World Party:

The 1% Solution that is in the discussion and organization stages represents
a possible funding agency.

We are struggling with the economics of the development stages of the larger
program, but we do have a research model shaped to test the economic
efficacy of  the plan.

  We have made great progress in the discussion.  A presentation will be
made at the 1999 Parliament for the World Religions meeting in Capetown this
December 2-8th.

The difficulty is to find individuals who are willing to take on the
responsibility being on the Board.

The basic grass roots marketing strategy is in place but requires basic
funding to move the strategy beyond the talking stages.

The International Association of Educators for World Peace is playing the
lead role for the immediate future.  (an NGO with formal relations with
UNICEF, UNESCO, ECOSOC etc)

If interested in more information, contact the writer.

In peace,

Mitchell L Gold
VP  North American Affairs
IAEWP