< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Doubts and proposals

by João Paulo Dias

12 November 1999 11:28 UTC

Hi

Does anyone thought about the financial problem of building a world party?
I believe that has to be negotiated at different levels: a) with NGOs,
local and global; b) with foundations; c) with governments; d) with
European Union and alike; e) with local parties; and so on...

I think it would be of great importance to organize a world summit to
present the World Party in a way as it was already mentioned in this
discussion (after achieving some conclusions, what might take some time):
goals, objectives, structures, elections, and other problems should be
discussed there. It should be organized in a semi-peripheral country and
should have a executive comission to prepare the files and try to get the
necessary funds to go on. This comission should also be responsible for the
contacts that has to be made worldwide: local parties, NGOs, universities,
etc...

Hugs
João Paulo Dias

Centro de Estudos Sociais