< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: information requested

by Malcolm Pratt

12 November 1999 10:49 UTC

Hi Mine

You can get the Manifesto with the introduction by Hobsbawm from Verso
US$15, £8, or CAN $17.  Published in May 1998
ISBN 185984 898 2.  You should be able to order over the net, and if not
you
can get the phone number from the back of The New Left Review.

I'm not sure if it is the same piece that was in the Guardian.  I Think I
did see it at the time, but it was only 3/4 page, usually they abreviate
articles for publication, but I am not sure.

yours

Malcolm