< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Alarming Geopolitical May 28/29 Update to my NATO/Kosovo page

by Gunder Frank

29 May 1999 16:43 UTC

My NATO/Kosovo page contains a dozen new items at

 http://csf.colorado.edu/archive/agfrank/nato_kosovo/

The four important items marked # in the May 28/29  list below complement
each other to evoke an alarming sea change in global geo-political and
military, including nuclear, affairs in the world [system?] as a result of
the NATO war and eastward projection. It is not nice to say 'I told you
so' in my own March 26 [but written the day after the bombing started]
NATO BOMBS essay, and even less nice to be now sadly/alarmingly confirmed
by events as reported by Ashford and Chernomyrdin [below] on Russia and
by the latter about the probable response of a Russia-China-India
defensive alliance [all with nuclear weapons as i also pointed out] that I
evoked and by 'Stradfor Intelligence' about the NATO eastward projection
towards the Caucasus and Caspian Sea Oil. The three items marked *
offer some collateral [to coin a phrase] perspective on further
'collateral damage' in re US/Germany in Europe, the wanton
destruction of the entire post war peace keeping system discussed by
President Jimmy Carter [and several times analyzed by AGF in previous
postings on my page], and a 'conspiracy theory' to help account for it all
by the old CIA China hand Chalmers Johnson.

agf
                   ANDRE GUNDER FRANK
250 Kensington Ave - Apt 608     Tel: 1-514-933 2539
Westmount/Montreal PQ/QC         Fax: 1-514-933 6445
Canada H3Z 2G8              e-mail:agfrank@chass.utoronto.ca

My Personal/Professional Home Page> http://www.whc.neu.edu/gunder.html
My NATO/Kosovo Page> http://csf.colorado.edu/archive/agfrank/nato_kosovo/
My professional/personal conclusion is the same as Pogo's -
            We have met the enemy, and it is US

     Damage "Collateral" to What? Excerpt
     A War Chronology Excerpt
   # DOGS OF WAR Essay by Tariq Ali

   # IMPOSSIBLE TO TALK PEACE WITH BOMBS FALLING Essay by Viktor
	Chernomyrdin
   # BOMBINGS REIGNITE NUCLEAR WAR FEARS Essay by Mary-Wynne Ashford
     WHAT'S DEMOCRACY GOT TO DO WITH IT? Essay by Norman Solomon
     HUMANITARIAN BOMBING, MONTH TWO Essay by David Orchard
     WAR CRIMES LAW APPLIES TO U.S. TOO - former , prosecutor at Nuremberg
	Wa  Crimes Trial Essay by Walter J. Rockler
     War Crimes Web-site on Factual and Legal Briefs to ICT-Y Excerpt
   * Chinese Embassy Bombing & CIA Policy Making Excerpt
   * germany & europe Excerpt
     why bomb? the answer from the horse's mouth Excerpt
     Albanian Refugees Abducted into Prostitution Excerpt
     Radioactive Macedonia Excerpt
   # NATO is Projecting itslef to Russia's Underberlly Excerpt
   * HAVE WE FORGOTTEN THE PATH TO PEACE? Essay by Jimmy Carter

 ------
ABOUT A 100 ADDITIONAL POSTINGS GOING BACK TO EARLY APRIL ARE
ALSO ARCHIVED ON MY NATO/KOSVO PAGE AT

 http://csf.colorado.edu/archive/agfrank/nato_kosovo/

OTHER RELATED USEFUL [larger but also more varied] SITES ARE

www.kosovo.com          [in Canada]

http://www.neravt.com/left/      [Jay's]

http://www.zmag.org/ZNETTOPnoanimation.html   [Z Mag]

http://www.truthinmedia.org/    [Bob Djurdjevic]