< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Democratization and intenational parliaments

by Robert M. Cutler

30 May 1999 10:45 UTC

I will be grateful for any pointers, the more specific the better, that list
subscribers may be able provide to any or all of the following related
matters:

1. Theoretical or empirical work about international parliaments other
than the EP, preferably but not necessarily in comparative perspective.

2. Theoretical or empirical work about democratization in relation to
international parliaments, whether regraded from a global, regional, or
national analytic standpoint.

3. Specific work on these topic by, or contact coordinates of Held,
Archibugi, or others whom I understand to have written on the issues
involved in matters (1) and/or (2).

Thankfully,
Robert Cutler