< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: mechanisms of core wealth/

by Bagelhole1

28 May 1999 19:38 UTC

In a message dated 5/28/99 8:29:27 PM, elson@azu-boles.net writes:

<<I have a BA in economics, so I familiar and quite tired of the jargon and
what it represents.  How anyone can find usefulness in free-market ideas
that support the ideology of the system, is beyond me.  You will be spending
your time arguing against it and him.  But I have no objections if you do,
or if you manage to find something of use in the exercise.  >>

I agree, with this, arguing with Pat, and he does stand pat, is fruitless,
and the discussion needs to be elevated. Not to hurt Pat's feelings, but
after a while, one see's that logical discussion is not going to work if
minds are already made up and attached to ideologies. I have no pedigree to
stand on or behind, just a mind that is clear like an unpolluted sky
(however, always subject to possible obfuscation by some invisible film of
delusion).

				Regards,

				Tom O (bagelhole1)

		http://hypermart.net