< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: mechanisms of core wealth

by elson

28 May 1999 19:27 UTC

Apparently there's some misunderstanding.

I never attempted to purge anyone.  Just giving my opinion of the value of
Pat's pro-capitalist contributions and the kind of lists where I think they
fit best.

I have a BA in economics, so I familiar and quite tired of the jargon and
what it represents.  How anyone can find usefulness in free-market ideas
that support the ideology of the system, is beyond me.  You will be spending
your time arguing against it and him.  But I have no objections if you do,
or if you manage to find something of use in the exercise.  Have fun.

elson

> Jeffrey L. Beatty
>
> cur peope showing off a trifle.
>
> I too will support this view, for what it is worth. I value Pat's posts
both in themselves and, perhaps more importantly, in the responses they draw
from others, which I sometimes find very illuminating.

> Personally, I have no belief in free speech. However, in this case I
should be reluctant to acknowledge a forum which seeks in some way to ban a
member with views one or other of us finds disagreeable.