< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: mechanisms of core wealth

by John Walsh

28 May 1999 11:23 UTC

>>> "Jeffrey L. Beatty" <Beatty.4@osu.edu> 05/28/99 06:36pm >>>
Jeffrey L. Beatty

cur peope showing off a trifle.

I too will support this view, for what it is worth. I value Pat's posts both in themselves and, perhaps more importantly, in the responses they draw from others, which I sometimes find very illuminating.

Personally, I have no belief in free speech. However, in this case I should be reluctant to acknowledge a forum which seeks in some way to ban a member with views one or other of us finds disagreeable.

Toodle pip,

John Walsh D.Phil.,
Research Fellow,
Institute for Research into International Competitiveness (IRIC),
Curtin University of Technology,
PO Box U1987,
Perth  WA 6845.

Tel:  +61-8-9266-4257