< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: human rights and national sovereignty

by wwagar

30 April 1999 16:08 UTC

	Of course this is the real and only answer:  a democratically
elected world government with full sovereignty, a constitution, a global
judiciary and legislature, and the authority to prevent and/or stop all
violations of all human rights in the name of Homo Sapiens.  Nothing in my
for Yugoslav atrocities in Kosovo or anywhere else.  Thanks, Chris, for
making this cardinal point.

	Warren