< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: NATO, Kosovo, Russia

by Louis Proyect

26 March 1999 22:01 UTC

At 04:19 PM 3/26/99 -0500, noplace@geocities.com wrote:
>the kosovo story is less complicated, if you haven't noticed.  The continuing
>war is the responsibility of Milosevic.

I don't find things so uncomplicated. The excuse for bombing Serbia is that
45 Albanian noncombatants were massacred at Racak in January. The man in
charge of the investigation was William Walker, who was a top US official
in El Salvador when 4 nuns and peace advocate Archbishop Romero were
murdered by US-trained goons. Walker defended the line that our allies were
innocent of their murder. Is this man's word good enough for you?

Louis Proyect