< < < Date > > > | < < < Thread > > >

Re: NATO,Kosovo,Russia

by Yevgeniy Pogrebnyak

25 March 1999 18:58 UTC

Peter,

      it's a well structured, yet a controversial summary that
you presented. Let me comment just on the last point.

> PS--Non-involvement will certainly lead to Albanian genocide or
> at least continued MASSIVE displacement from Kosovo.  Were it not
> for the Russian factor, I would approve the proposed US policy,
> and wished that it had been applied in Rwanda & Cambodia as well!
A common argument here in Moscow is that *the policy* then
needs to be applied in Turkey as well to rescue curds.

Yevgeniy Pogrebnyak

E-mail: mailto:yevgeniy@iname.com
Web:    http://welcome.to/epo