Re: Remove: Is it the trendy thing to do?

Thu, 26 Jun 1997 17:31:48 -0700
David (dmk@world.std.com)

Yes that would be nice, please repost the the unsubscribe command. My
hard drive crashed several weeks ago and I didn't---unfortunately---keep
a back-up of my email logs, so when sending what I thought was an
unsubscribe message to the listserv@csf.colorado.edu, I received a
message error in response. The second best thing was to send an
unsubscribe message to the list, which was not rude, but simply trying
to unsub for the summer. Instead of sarcastic messages to folks, you
could have easily sent directions helping them unsubscribe, but that
would have been too helpful. In any case, have a nice summer.

david