Re: Remove: Is it the trendy thing to do?

Thu, 26 Jun 1997 17:21:25 -0700
David (dmk@world.std.com)

From: dmk@world.std.com

I wasn't going to respond, but then couldn't resist the temptation.

People subscribe and unsubscribe to electronic forums in accordance with
their own perogatives without explanation to anyone. To remove, or not
remove is not the question, it is a choice made by individuals for a
wide range of reasons, some of which involve lightening email discussion
groups for the summer months, and others for whatever reason they decide
upon. Either way, "removal" doesn't interfer with any of the
substantive discussions that take place on the World Systems Network, so
keep on discussing and enjoy your summer.