Re: "vulgar Marxism" versus "Al and Heidi Toffler"

Fri, 01 Nov 1996 13:35:35 -0500
David Lloyd-Jones (dlj@pobox.com)

At 02:35 PM 29/10/96 -0800, Dave Smith wrote:
>So Lloyd-Jones thinks that "World System(s)" is just "vulgar Marxism writ
>large," but has only admiration for the "Al and Heidi's writing skill and
>witty and tasteful use of detail"! Is this a JOKE?!! (Sadly, it doesn't
>seem to be.)

Dave,

I find that most people who attack me are liars, and in Smith's case the lie
lies in the word "only." If you will re-read my note to the net you will
see that I eviscerated their three-revolutions theory.

-dlj.