Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 00:36:00 CST
Sender: CU-DIGEST list <CUDIGEST%UIUCVMD.BITNET@VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU>
From: "Cu Digest (tk0jut2@mvs.cso.niu.edu)" <TK0JUT2@MVS.CSO.NIU.EDU>
Subject: Cu Digest, #7.22
To: Multiple recipients of list CUDIGEST
<CUDIGEST%UIUCVMD.BITNET@VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU>

Computer underground Digest Sun Mar 19, 1995 Volume 7 : Issue 22
ISSN 1004-042X

Editors: Jim Thomas and Gordon Meyer (TK0JUT2@NIU.BITNET)
Archivist: Brendan Kehoe
Semi-retiring Shadow Archivist: Stanton McCandlish
Correspondent Extra-ordinaire: David Smith
Shadow-Archivists: Dan Carosone / Paul Southworth
Ralph Sims / Jyrki Kuoppala
Ian Dickinson

CONTENTS, #7.22 (Sun, Mar 19, 1995)

File 5--Campaign to Defeat Comm. Decency Act (Mar 17 Update)
File 6--Reprint of Textof SB 314

CuD ADMINISTRATIVE, EDITORIAL, AND SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION APPEARS IN
THE CONCLUDING FILE AT THE END OF EACH ISSUE.