Re: Why is the left not internationalist anymore?
by Seyed Javad
01 November 2003 20:38 UTC

Greetings,

Judging by the current mode among Left in Western Europe I think one of the main reasons is that they have become more materialists than the previous generations of the Left, who were materialist in their mode of analysis but idealist in their outlook. But this new breed of Left is more idealist in their outlook and more of a materialist in their social life who guard against all the threats which undermine their sense of previliges or status. However there could be plenty of other issues which are beyond the scope of my ability to analyze.

kind

Protect your PC from e-mail viruses. Get MSN 8 today.