FYI: Recent "evolution" and "consciousness" discussions on consilience-p
by Luke Rondinaro
21 July 2003 00:58 UTC

WSN,

Our recent discussions on Consilience-P regarding the topics of “consciousness”, “evolution” on should be of interest to listers here.  Check out recent posts from John Landon, Paul Ziolo, Jay Fenello, and David Christian on these topics as they are all excellent.

http://www.topica.com/lists/consiliencep/read

Feel free, as to any of them, to give your own insights here on the World Systems Network or (if you should wish) to post them on Consilience-P if you want to send your message there.  Subscriptions – required for directly posting messages - can be done through our front page at www.topica.com/ lists/consiliencep.  However, if you should wish your inputs to be posted but don’t want to join at this time, your emails can be sent to me personally and (given your express go-ahead to do so) I will send them to the list.

So, again, I encourage your to browse our recent posts, and I hope this material is stimulating and of use to you.  I'd appreciate your inputs on them.  All the best!  (Luke R.)

Luke Rondinaro,

Group Facilitator, The Consilience Projects

Do you Yahoo!?