Re: Future of Europe (Tausch vs Derrida-Habermas)
by Andre Gunder Frank
20 June 2003 22:42 UTC

you are RIGHT Al on all scores.  but as your own papers n the matrial/ist
origin of pomo have shown , we have a tremendous handicap, unlikely to
be overcome. you got any suggestios on how to do it?
personalizing and paulo says i always do,  is there amny point in my
stuff under the circumstances, sinc competing with the pomos i am beaten
before ii start.  i of course notice the overlap wiuth them in the
critical part of what we/I do, and i often make special note of it. if
the materialist addition of an alternative to the received wisdom is
falling on death ears because its not pomo, then why bathere with
it. and then i/we would do better in reaching our audience by  pomoizing
the critical part where we agree,

so what is to be doone?

g/On Fri, 20 Jun 2003, Albert Bergesen