Re: Evolution Discussion - Addendum to my Recent Points
by Nemonemini
13 May 2003 04:53 UTC

The basic division at the birth of civilization is already built into the eonic model, so your 'objection' is, in a way, already answered. Strictly speaking I simply don't address issues for which I don't have evidence.
The point then of the 'evolution to history' transition is simply to give a rough patch up to what isn't discussed at all. That said, we _can_ infer, despite our ignorance of the details, that something like the transition (evolution to history) must be present. That's one of the few things we can infer indirectly, almost by definition of the terms. The reason I do it that way is simply because there is a point where a free agent appears, in some sense, and evolution acts on that, not on genetics. The point is merely obvious in history and inferred for earlier periods. But we weren't there, so who knows.
The point of the distinction then is simply to make Darwinists shut up. They claim to know everything with no evidence, and my 'evolution to history' transition as an idea is a challenge to that, equally good, though not fully verified.
But in history as of the birth of civilization we see that with a vengeance.
Man is only partially free, and we see large scale macro burst directing that, but only over brief intervals.
The point can be confusing, because in that approach history and evolution so defined are like chinese boxes, one inside the other. it is like coming out of a cocoon, for a while you are in both conditions. From one perspective, evolution is over because history has started. From another evolution isn't over because history never started!

So there is no need to fuss over the terms. It is a useful way to consider the overall pattern of the eonic effect which is hard for people to visualize I fear, otherwise they would be stunned in amazement.
Just look at the 'Axial' phase. Truly stunning. This has been known for fifty years, and every time you point to it, people yawn. Such is the damage Darwinism has done to our historical perceptions.