Re: Project for the First People's Century
by E. Prugovecki
02 May 2003 14:27 UTC

Dear Dr. Rojas,

I looked at your new website

http://www.rrojasdatabank.org/pfpc0000.htm

and I very much like its set-up. Also, the date of May 1 for its initiation is symbolic.

I am very much looking forward to hearing also from some of the other subscribers to WSN.

Eduard Prugovecki