Re: Project for the First People's Century
by robinson
01 May 2003 18:40 UTC

On April 30, following my proposal on April 29, Prof. E. Prugovecki
suggested several ideas I find highly useful for any posibility of
having the project (Project for the First People's Century) taking off
and being useful for many people in the world. If all of you go to

http://www.rrojasdatabank.org/pfpc0000.htm

there is a draft of how I conceive the website for publishing articles
and papers on the "new American Century". The site will contain
the main texts guiding contemporary US foreign policy, and a
space for papers and articles from everybody wanting to express a
documented opinion. I think we can work on writing a short
"statement of principles", and then go ahead with the project.

What do you think?

Like Prof. Prugovecki says let us hear from "those subscribers to
WSN who are interested in more than just sharing their feelings
with those already synpathetic to them".

Dr. Robinson Rojas