Re: Project for the First People's Century
by E. Prugovecki
02 May 2003 14:13 UTC

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I mentioned the Economist only because Dr. Rojas mentioned it in one of his posts. But, in my opinion, any informative and well written article unmasking PNAC, and thus combating the deluge of US disinformation and propaganda, would be very worthwhile when published in any good magazine or newspaper.

If desired, its author could send the first draft of such an article to WSN, asking for suggestions or critical comments. Obviously, the subscribers to WSN constitute a treasure of well-informed opinion, which can be used for more than just internal discussions.

Eduard Prugovecki
http://individual.utoronto.ca/prugovecki/