Fwd: Something More Positive Than ANTI-
by Threehegemons

The ISP is something like a 'world party' (which I've personally always been
skeptical is a useful means for global transformation).

Steven Sherman
--- Begin Message ---
[Apologies for cross-posting or in case this message is unwelcome. If so, please contact us.]

Anti-war?, anti-globalisation?, anti-capitalist?, anti-WTO?, anti-, anti-, anti-?

Keep right on protesting! But why not do something more positive too?

Why not also join a completely new kind of political party: a party for people who are FED-UP with political parties.

International Simultaneous Policy Organisation (ISPO) is a party that's NOT a party; a NON-party party whose members pledge to vote for ANY established political party - within reason - that adopts the Simultaneous Policy (SP) programme for global justice and sustainability. It's a programme YOU can help design and develop together with alternative policy experts and other members of ISPO in your own country and around the world.

With increasing voter apathy and a growing number of presidential, parliamentary, state and local elections around the world consequently being decided on a mere handful of votes; with global problems worsening as politicians follow the same redundant policies, political candidates who fail to adopt the Simultaneous Policy will risk losing their seats - and their pants - to those that do.

So if you're fed up with political parties, have a party!
Make existing parties and politicians compete for your vote by adopting the Simultaneous Policy!

Go now to www.simpol.org and click on "How to Adopt SP". It's free and takes just a few minutes to cast your vote for a better future.

What people are saying about the Simultaneous Policy:

"I agree with the case International Simultaneous Policy is making about the failure of anti-globalization forces to propose effective alternatives to the status quo. I believe your organization's proposals are an important step forward. They address the real problems we face with proposals that deserve to be taken seriously. I hope that many of those who took important first steps in Seattle, Washington and Quebec City will now take the second step and take either the ISPO programme, or any alternatives they wish to propose, into the political arena.
Anti-globalization demonstrators have the attention of the world. If
they wish to hold that attention, and start to make an impact on policy,
they must now follow the ISPO's lead and propose workable alternatives
to the status quo."

Prof. Christopher Leo - Dept. of Politics, University of Winnipeg, Canada.

"Your idea for a simultaneous policy is excellent. … Lets hope that people start to listen to this important message."

Helena Norberg-Hodge   Member of the International Forum on Globalisation and Director of the International Society for Ecology & Culture

"It’s ambitious and provocative. Can it work? Certainly worth a serious try."

Noam Chomsky

"The Simultaneous Policy is a creative proposal to accelerate progress toward a sustainable global economy. Many movements and grassroots globalists working for these goals can coalesce around such innovative initiatives"

Hazel Henderson   Author of 'Beyond Globalization: Shaping a Sustainable Global Economy'

"…the best ideas are the simplest. With a system like this, there’s no way for governments to wriggle out. All excuses evaporate. It’s a system which unmasks all those seeking to hide behind theoretical impossibilites. I can’t wait to see what follows. Well done SP!"

Jackie Navarro    ATTAC – Québec, Canada.

"In the twenty years that I have been afforded a vote, I am unashamed to say I have never used it, my theory was that not to vote was the best way of securing my protest to all or any political parties, as the years have gone on my decision at 18 to adopt this tactic has been fuelled by what is happening in the world. As soon as I had digested your information I signed up [to Simultaneous Policy] without hesitation and now feel almost compelled to get involved...congratulations."

Mark Davey - Businessman, Halifax, UK.

Simultaneous Policy: Using your vote to take back the world