        From: Jason Hartwig [mailto:jhartwig@darkwing.uoregon.edu]
        Sent: Tue 4/1/2003 2:27 PM
        To: wsn@csf.colorado.edu
        Subject: Re: A SECRET blueprint for US global domination

        The SECRET blueprint that required UNEARTHING can be found here, as has
been
        the case since release:
        http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

        A whole bunch of similar policy statements (and commentary about them)
can
        be found here:
        http://www.ceip.org/files/nonprolif/default.asp

        jason

        jason hartwig
        phd student - political science - university of oregon
        jhartwig@darkwing.uoregon.edu
        http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~jhartwig