i am happy today
by Ismail Buyukakan

I am very happy today and full of hope for our future. I ve seen today thousands of young poeple from secondary schools pouring out to the streets of London and protesting the war.

It is absolutely clear that Bush-Blair gang and their military-sivilian accomplices lost the war over the minds of the young people however the result of the physical war in Iraq.

They may have precision bombs whatever, they will lose the war for the future. Future belongs to the young democratic-minded peoiple who do not accept any warmongering from Bush-Blair gang.

I am terribly happy today. Congratulations to the young people of Britain, to the victorious future.

Ismail