Robert Fisk in Baghdad & Other Snippets [Quick & Must Read]
by Saima Alvi

 Robert Fisk in Baghdad: Even as we shop for canned food and painkillers,
   it is difficult to grasp the reality of what is coming
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/middle_east/story.jsp?story=388881

Donald Macintyre: Can we salvage our relationship with Europe?
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/donald_macintyre/story.jsp?story=388826

Natasha Walter: Don't idealise the soldiers fighting this unjust war
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/natasha_walter/story.jsp?story=388823

A watershed for the world
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/politics/story.jsp?story=387898

Leading article: Today, everyone must show their cards at the UN
http://argument.independent.co.uk/leading_articles/story.jsp?story=387838

Bruce Anderson: Britain must begin planning for the post-warworld
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/bruce_anderson/story.jsp?story=387832

Andreas Whittam Smith: The danger of fighting an unpopular war
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/andreas_whittam_smith/story.jsp?story=387833

Donald Macintyre: Mr Blair is out of step with public opinion
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/donald_macintyre/story.jsp?story=388235

John Lichfield: France will be a loser in the second Gulf War
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/john_lichfield/story.jsp?story=388236

Mary Dejevsky: The nightmare world of a paranoid president
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/mary_dejevsky/story.jsp?story=388526

Hamish McRae: Don't be fooled: the outlook remains gloomy
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/hamish_mcrae/story.jsp?story=388523

Simon Carr: I believe everything they said except the 'bringing peace' bit
http://argument.independent.co.uk/regular_columnists/simon_carr/story.jsp?story=388540

Do you Yahoo!?