Re: Fwd: America's war against Europe (fwd)
by Dr. Thomas Juli

Very interesting viewpoint indeed.  Alas, a bit
farfetched.

While the euro has become stronger it is far from
becoming the most important world currency.  Next to
economic factors that are a prerequisite for a
currency to become THE currency worldwide are
political factors.  Fact is, however, that the EU does
not speak with one voice yet.  Considering that more
countries will join the EU in the near future, it
becomes even less likely that it ever will.  Examples
in recent are ample such as the war in
Bosnia-Herzegowina.  The EU failed to develop a common
stand on the crisis.  It was the US who eventually had
to step in help resolve it.

There is no doubt that oil is one of the imminent
reasons for Bush to go to war.  Still, don't be
mistaken, it is also the inability of the UN to follow
through with its threatened consequences stated in
numerous resolution during the last 11 years that has
brought us to the brink of war.

Thomas Juli, Ph.D.
Heidelberg, Germany

I don't know much about Paul Harris, but this

=== message truncated ===