Re: Japan to Lead the World?
by T-Suzuki

Dear Friend,

Thank you for a comment.  I am not sure but think that Mr. Tso (50168529@alumni.cityu.edu.hk) is a Chinese in Hog Kong and Mr. Minamata Shigeru (MS) (tganesh@stlawu.edu) is a Japanese.

Again I must solve misunderstandings.  Mr. Tso cited conclusion 2 of

2020  http://www.w-g.jp/bbs/c-board.cgi?cmd=one;no=5;id=wp

********************** The below is conclusion 2

2. In Japan, until 2020, opinion to abolish the Emperor System will be much stronger. Article 9 of Constitution of Japan prohibits Japan from having a military force.  There is an opinion among some people that the article 9 should be revised so that Japan can have the official military force.  If the movement to revise the article 9 actually occurs in the Diet, it will be an occasion when the argument to abolish the Emperor System will break out among ordinary citizen.
    But, Emperor will continue to exist in the private sector and will be respected customarily or privately.  Once the system is abolished, if we insist to restore the system, we will be laughed at.  This is just like that if we insist to abolish the Diet and Cabinet of Japan and restore the Shogunate (feudal government), we will be laughed at.

********************** The above is conclusion 2

Here, I wanted to say that in this occasion Japanese people will begin to discuss about the abolition of Emperor System.  In Japan, only few people criticize Emperor.  That is not because people believe in Emperor.  In Japan, Emperor Issue is a big taboo.

There are some people who want to restore pre-war militarism.  They want to restore pre-war Emperor System and do not want to abolish the Emperor System.  People who want to abolish the system want to establish the true democracy.  Please read

Abolition of Emperor System and Denouncement of US-Japan Security Treaty

in

World Party Japan  http://www.w-g.jp/wp/japan/

Also, I would like you to read

WORLD PARTY STATUTE  http://www.w-g.jp/wp/statute.htm

Here, a Chinese member wrote a draft.  According to my draft, delegates from China are 197 among 1,000 delegates from the world.  Japan has 22 delegates.  This is the World Party Convention.

                                                  Yours sincerely
                                                   Toshio Suzuki

World Government Institute, World Party, & World Citizen Network
Institute, Party, and Network to establish the World Government
http://www.w-g.jp/
mailto:wg@w-g.jp

50168529 wrote:
Dear MS, and WSN

Would a leopard ever change its spot?  No.
Would people learn from their mistakes?  Not if they do not admit they have
made one.
Would history be repeated? Sure, if history text books are altered.
Would the Sun set on the Empire of the Sun? For the sake of humankind, I sure
hope so.

Be brave, get it out of the system.  "It" being denial, conceit and
priggishness.  "System" being the cocoon - "the Emperor System that some like
to abolish (so as) to restore the military system" system, not the
world-system. (Ref: Conclusion No.2 of the article "A Vision for World and
Japan in 2020").  Didn't the Great Nippon Military control the Emperor before
and during WWII?  Is that still official Japanese history?

That "others have also done it" is not a good reason Nippon could or should
also do it.  Certainly not a good reason to ever do it again. Perhaps the
single most notable exception between Washington and others who chopped off
cherry trees is that Washington ADMITTED that he chopped off the cherry tree.
He then went on to lead the building of Core as we know it to-day.

Tso.

===== Original Message From Trichur Ganesh <tganesh@stlawu.edu> =====
I am not clear what is the point here.  The way I see it, it is not only

Japan,

but also any of the other "core" spaces that falls within the ambit of your
strictures.  Why this mania for singling out Nippon?  "Minamata Shigeru"

(MS).

50168529 wrote:

Dear WSN

Can a Nation be trusted to be a World citizen when people from the Nation
still uses words like "the Manchurian INCIDENT"?  By simply admitting the
wrongs of the Nation in history, there is a future. Keep hiding behind the
facets of imperialism, feudalism or shogunism will not make Japan great.
Certainly it will not make Japan the leader of the NEW World Order, whether

it

is hiding behind the facet of World Government or not.

Remember the "Great Asia Coexistence" banner hoisted for the bloody

invasion

of Asian countries during  WWII.  Remember the invasion of Manchuria.
Remember the gem warfare.  Remember the war crimes not prosecuted. Remember
the history text-books.  Remember the "Comfort Women". Remember Pearl

Harbor.

Can Japan be trusted as a leader of the "World Party" controlling the

"World

Government" by the year 2020?  Over my dead body, and that of millions of
peace loving citizens of the world.

Beware of the true nature of  Japan - that of an Island country, and the

need

thereof to go out and conquer for resources and for its own survival.

Beware

of the need to rein in the ambitions of a multi-trillion land and bond

owner

of world assets - the trillions that Japanese imperialist, feudalist and
shoguns have amassed through economic expansion into all corners of the

world.

 Beware of the need for foreign energy and oil, and fish and whales.

Beware

of the excuses for war - behind the talk for peace.

Can Japan be trusted?  Perhaps it is time to come out of the closet and

admit

the wrongs, make it right and move on as a proud Nation, and not as one

always

living under the dark clouds of shame and guilt.

Just like incarcerations of criminals in maximum security facilities, the

US

arm forces is necessary to guard the not so rehabilitated shoguns, perhaps
even beyond 2020, not the year, but the vision - the clear vision of the

true

character of Japan - which at one point in time has been identified as the
next potential Core in the World-system.  God willing, and in the interest

of

the peace loving citizens of the world,  perhaps it never will.

Tso.

T-Suzuki wrote:
Thank your for an information.  There is a different opinion on long

recession

of Japanese economy.

Suzuki

Dear Sir,

The true reason of long recession of Japanese economy is not written in any
magazine.  The true reason is written in an article
2020 http://www.w-g.jp/bbs/c-board.cgi?cmd=one;no=5;id=wp
This article is a forecast of 2020. The cause of recession is written in
the section of Japanese economy.

Yours sincerely
Toshio Suzuki

World Government Institute, World Party, & World Citizen Network
Institute, Party, and Network to establish the World Government
http://www.w-g.jp/
mailto:wg@w-g.jp

Elson Boles wrote:

Will it take ten more years?  Or "so much for Dore's 'Flexible
Rigidities' thesis"

January 29, 2003
Japan's Phoenix Economy
By RICHARD KATZ

From Foreign Affairs, January/February 2003 issue
Richard Katz is Senior Editor of The Oriental Economist Report, a
monthly newsletter on Japan. This article is adapted from his recent
book, Japanese Phoenix: The Long Road to Economic Revival.

TEN YEARS TO RECOVERY
A half-century ago, Japan picked itself up from the ashes of war and,