Re: so what?
by kjkhoo
10 February 2003 01:54 UTC

Moderators,

This post came in at 90KB. At the rate this thread is going, we'll be having to download posts of 120KB and 150KB soon.

It used to be considered good practice to delete previous postings from one's reply, keeping only what was necessary to keep the discussion going. Anyone interested enough in previous posts can always look them up in the archive.

Can we adhere to this practice? Interesting as it is, it's still a heavy hit on those of us who access our email through the phone lines.

Much thanks

kj khoo